Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Hi everyone! I'm Elisa, one of the other interns here at AALEAD (just intern, not intern1 or intern2). I just graduated from Harvard where I volunteered with a bunch of afterschool and mentoring programs for youth in Boston's Chinatown. Although I went to school in the Northeast, sunny California will always be my home!
Some facts about me:
1. I don't drink coffee (I relied on energy drinks for those college all-nighters)
2. I've never gone surfing (a common question asked to Californians)
3. I LOVE Jamba Juice and almost always (99% of the time) order the same thing
4. I've definitely forgotten how to ride a bike (trust me, I tried)
5. My favorite stuffed animal as a kid was a toy platypus.
Curious about anything else? Feel free to start up a conversation with me!
P.S. As the image above suggests, my favorite meal is brunch!